Monday, December 15, 2008

My First Post

My first offical blog post...ever. I was at work today telling another of my many dog stories from the day before when someone said I should blog about the dog craziness that is my life, so here goes.


I have 6 dogs, yes 6, but 4 are small and amount to one dog total, or at least that is what I like to tell myself anyways. Then there is usually a foster dog kicking around somewhere trying to figure out what kind of a zoo that have ended up in, but its a warm place to sleep (sometimes on the bed if you are quick enough to find a spot), the company isn't really all that bad and there is free food. Then add to that my 2 furry nephews who like to come for sleepovers and you have a full house filled with Crazy Dogs Days.


But really there is no other place I would rather be.....





0 comments: