Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Brat

And then there is little miss Roxy, weighing in at a whopping 2.2 pounds, but don't let her small size fool you, inside her is the heart and attitude of a rottweiler. Sometimes I really wonder if she knows just how small she is as I watch her leap off the couch, wrestle with Casey or play with the cats. She especially likes picking on Casey, they really are brother and sister as they have the same dad, she jump on him and tugs on his ears and he just sits there and lets her, it really amazes me what he puts up with from her.


Roxy loves to cuddle and is not particular at all with who she cuddles with, dog, cat, anyone that is warm and she can snuggle up to will do just fine. She loved last year when the puppies where here, nine sleepy warm bodies to curl up with, she was in heaven. I truly believe she thought she was one of them, she would spend most of her time in the kennel with them and even now you will still see her sneak into the front porch with Sophie and cuddle up for a nap.
But don't let the cuteness fool you, she is definatley a brat. She gets into everything and I mean everything. All of my wood furniture now has Roxy accents, I wonder sometimes if she is part beaver with all the nice tooth impressions left in everything. But she is fun, makes me laugh all the time and I love her to death and best of all she loves me back.....

0 comments: