Thursday, September 17, 2009

16 More Sleeps!!

I am so exicted, can you tell. Myself, Tim and my 2 youngest sisters are off to Vegas in 16 more days, I am really looking forward to some time off from work, rescue and everyday boring life.

After some major stressing about what to do with the dogs while I am away, since my dog sitter is coming along, I think I have it all figured out.

Zoey is going to stay with Uncle Allan and cousin Izzy, Miss Rayna is going to watch Roxy and my other sister and her 2 little ones are going to stay at my house with the rest of the crew. Zoey is not a big fan of kids so she wanted a holiday too and Rayna has asked to watch Roxy since I got her 2 years ago so this seemed like a good time. It just seemed easier for them all to stay home rather than farming them out to everyone, that and my sister is ok with Casey is his quirkyness, Baylee and her beeotchiness, Sophie and her annoyingness and Rylee and his cuteness!

I will still worry while I am gone that they are ok, but I know they are in good hands.....

0 comments: