Friday, October 2, 2009

Last Day!!

Today is my last day at work and then I am off for 10 days!!!! And excited does not even begin to describe how I feel, I am really looking forward to getting away.

I pulled out my suitcase to pack last night and everyone came to inspect what was going on. That is when the sulking began, the little buggers are too smart for their own good sometimes. I hardly ever leave them alone for more than one night so its my own fault really. Everyone followed me around the house last night, everywhere I went I had a dog on my heels with Jessi being the worst, she usually sleeps on the bed at night by my feet but last night she was glued to my side and did not move the whole night.

I am going to miss them and not really sure how well I am going to sleep without the little furry bodies snuggled up to me.

0 comments: