Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sick Momma

Sophie is at the vet right now and has been there since this morning. When I got home late last night she was sick a few times, then a few more times overnight and several times today. She has always been a strange dog when it comes to tummy trouble so the odd vomit here and there is not a big deal. But I started to get worried when she was not even able to keep water down. I was gone all day yesterday on a shopping trip and while I was gone someone (someone - Baylee) jumped on the kitchen table to look out the window and knocked over some flowers. My best guess is that at some point she ate some of the petals or leaves and it has upset her tummy. She was fine when my sister came to check on the dogs and feed them, even ate her dinner and was trying to eat everyone else's too.

So $420 later still not sure what is wrong with her, she is still getting sick and has to stay at the vets overnight. Other than the getting sick and being a bit tired she checks out ok. I am sick with worry and it sucks! I just want my big annoying hairy attention hog to be ok....

3 comments:

onecollie said...

poor girl.....all paws crossed for you both!

miradukesadie said...

ouch! It sucks when their sick doesn't it? I hope Sophies ok and sending lots of dog kisses her way.

manymuddypaws said...

poor sophie!!! hopefully she is feeling better tomorrow!