Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to Square One

So Sophie's blood tests are back and everything is normal, which is good but does not help to figure out what is wrong. She is still not eating much more than a treat or two here and there and can only keep small amounts of water down.

So back in she goes tomorrow for another x-ray and depending on what that shows they may open her up to see if there is a blockage somewhere. I am not sure how many more sleepless nights and worry filled days I can take and I am sure Sophie is not enjoying this feeling either. Anyone who knows Sophie is well aware of what a happy playful dog she is, but the past week she just sleeps and is depressed it is so sad.

Hopefully all the answer will come tomorrow and we will both get a good nights sleep.

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Isn't it annoying that no news isn't necessarily good news. I hope they find something tomorrow so they can make her feel better.

onecollie said...

hang in there....I'm sure they'll figure it out....we're thinking of you guys....

miradukesadie said...

Poor Sophie. I hope it's just acid reflux or something. Maybe the antacid stuff Sadie was on would help (zantac or metoclop). I will put her in my thoughts, beside Mira and her surgery.

manymuddypaws said...

THAT SUCKS....but in a good way I guess. poor sophie- and poor you!!! I can't imagine what this has cost you already...